Gift2Give

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 27, 2006

2nd Checkup at Klinik Kesihatan Gombak

I went for checkup yesterday (27 March 2003). Unfortunately the result was quite bad, especially my hemoglobin (Hb). My previous was 12 but now dropped to 9 because I've took imbalanced diet during my pregnancy. According to the nurse, I should take food which is rich in iron & folic acid. I'm quite worry about this result... it may effect my baby and may cause premature birth. My blood pressure also has decreased from 110/70 to 110/60 which is not a good result . Actually, I've gained 5 kg for this month.....I thought if I have good appetite than i should not worry about what I'm eat. It was wrong.... I should take balanced diet! However, I'm happy that nurse told me, my baby is fine inside here.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger happy2gether said...

Emm, now you know what to eat n what not...you can change yr diet...luckily u can eat liver n all that, ila also experience this prob...hope yr result will improve in the next checkup...take care :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home