Gift2Give

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 15, 2006

Proud to announce the arrival of Dhia Zahraa



Welcome Zahraa! Alhamdulillah, semuanya selamat. At last the 'gift' from heaven has arrived....my lovely daughter, Dhia Zahraa. She was born 9 July 2006 @ 1:27 am. Unfortunately, Zahraa keluar ikut tingkap (caesarean method).
Actually we never expect this would happen. After 3 times induced + dripped 1 1/2 bottles of water, I wasn't feel any pain. However the doctor has advised me to deliver my baby through caesarean before anything bad happen. I only have 1/2 hour to decide. It was 12:30 in the morning, (I've no choice). Hissk! hisk! During the operation, I can hear the doctor said "Oh....kepala baby senget sikit and tali pusat die kat leher"...Finally Zahraa pun keluar after 27 minutes dalam operation theatre. I can't believe that i'm a mother now......Syukur even everything happened wasn't in plan but semuanye selamat.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger happy2gether said...

Congrats Mimie, takpe la...operation ke normal ke... yg penting dua-duanya selamat, but maybe u're a bit shocked coz u thought it will be a normal delivery...nevermind after this we're more experienced when comes to our second pregnancy...heheheh...semuanya unpredictable, cuma tuhan jek yg tau apa akan jadik...dhia tu tinggi cam mama ngan papanya...nampak dah tanda kat pipi skrg dah beransur ilang...don't worry...mmmuahs...welcome to motherhood...

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Ninie said...

Congratulations...so cute n nice name "Dhia Zahraa"..ermm like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home